• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[HTML5] The Floating Islet
Hi, I just released my first game a little bit ago. It's an RPGMaker MV game, Adventure type where you have to do a bit of searching and puzzle solving.

There are two main areas: the snow area, and the Pyramid. The Pyramid is a lengthier run and there is a boss at the end. Load times for maps are a little slow the first time they are visited, but after that it's pretty smooth. I made all the music myself, enjoy!

Here is the Kongregate link:
<URL url="https://www.kongregate.com/games/cutoutdragon/the-floating-islet">[url]<LINK_TEXT text="https://www.kongregate.com/games/cutout ... ting-islet">https://www.kongregate.com/games/cutoutdragon/the-floating-islet</LINK_TEXT>[/url]</URL>
Hey, overall nice setting and the themes of the different maps. You have surely spent a lot of time working on the different textures. But I found confusing were the vast maps and no instructions of what is the objective. I think some instructions in the beginning that kinda help you find your way to your objective would be nice Smile
Questions, feedback or just want to contact me?

Send me a PM or an e-mail at contact@superwerer.com !
Hello there!

Your game is quite good! It took me awhile to figure out what to do. Like others said, some instructions would help! Smile

Actually inspired me to start working on my new rpg type game. Thanks!
To the man asking about fivem car mods pack, fivem server discord status, fivem vehicle shop bug, magyar fivem script discord, fivem servers discord, fivem cars list, fivem tuner shop mlo, fivem maps discord, I highly suggest this high rated fivem server site or fivem discord servers, esx scripts for sale, fivem server discord link, fivem vehicle shop ui, fivem scripts tebex, fivem servers romania download, fivem servers status, fivem server list api, on top of this best fivem server tips not to mention fivem scripts free download, fivem police vehicle pack, fivem qbus scripts free, fivem vehicle shop mlo, fivem server.bat, esx scripts github, fivem scripts free discord, how to run fivem server, as well as this recommended fivem server url which is also great. Also have a look at this top fivem server tips alongside all fivem addon cars list, fivem mods clothes, fivem discord logs, fivem server pack, fivem leo vehicle packs, fivem scripts discord, fivem mods not working, fivem car pack 2020, on top of this top rated fivem server site not to mention fivem keys, fivem cars leaks, fivem maps mlo, fivem maps not loading, fivem blips, fivem discord, fivem server setup, fivem mlo mansion, as well as excellent fivem server details which is also worth a look. I also recommend this new fivem server details not to mention fivem esx server for sale, fivem servers similar to nopixel, fivem server list not loading, fivem custom map blips, fivem scripts qbcore, fivem discord server name, fivem keys, fivem maps mods, alongside all this top fivem server link as well as fivem mods discord, fivem servers romania download, fivem blips not showing, fivem server list balkan, how to add custom cars to fivem server, fivem server discord status, fivem server list romania, fivem scripts github, alongside all new fivem server url which is also great. Finally, have a look at this useful fivem server details for good measure. Check more Top Rated Fivem Servers Advice 84_47e4